I am thrilled to share my new ebook Everyday Preschool with you. It’s my new book for parents who never planned on homeschooling their preschoolers. I get it, I love teaching other people’s children, my kids are a different story, and I have multiple degrees that say I am qualified to do this. Instead of creating a whole curriculum that feels daunting to busy parents who are juggling working from home and caring for their children, I wrote Everyday Preschool. This book is an excellent buffet of preschool learning activities that will help your child learn at the pace your family sets.
Here is what you can expect to find inside Everyday Preschool:
- Over 100 simple preschool activities that use everyday materials. You don’t need to invest a lot of money to teach your child at home.
- Activities are short, with minimal prep so you can fit some learning into your work at home day without compromising your job that is providing for your family.
- The book is organized into nine categories of learning; literacy, math, science, sensory, art, fine motor, gross motor, social-emotional, and bedtime reading tips.
- Activities have been created using various state standards for PreK and have tips for making activities easier or harder to fit your child.
- An Appendix filled with inks to free printables, song lyrics, nursery rhymes, my favorite playdough recipe, and more.
- Immediate delivery, this is a digital download, not a printed book, so you don’t have to wait for shipping.
Here is a sneak peek inside Everyday Preschool
Everyday Preschool isn’t just for parents though – if you are a preschool teacher like me starting the year remotely, these activities are all perfect for sending home for parents as part of remote learning preschool. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel, I’ve done a lot of the work for you!
This is a digital ebook. When you purchase, you will be sent a link for you to download the book. You may print after you download it.
You will not be sent a physical book.