I am thrilled to share that my preschool activity book Everyday Preschool is now available in paperback! Everyday Preschool for parents who never planned on homeschooling but school closures and mandated quarantines changed that. The over 170 preschool activities in this book are easy to do but pack big educational punches. They use everyday materials because it was written for parents, not teachers who have supply closets full of materials. It’s all about using what we have in our homes to teach at home. You don’t need to spend a ton of cash to ensure your child is learning what they need to know. You just need this preschool activity book and a little time every day.
That said, after I released this as an ebook in 2020, I found out teachers love it too! Here is what one PreK teacher emailed me about Everyday Preschool:
“I can’t get enough of this book. I use it in class, especially small group time, I use it to send home activities when a student is quarantining, and I use it with my own kids who are 4 and 7. You are a lifesaver. Thank you.”
Now you can get this in paperback, but that’s not all. I updated it as well.
The paperback edition of Everyday Preschool has over 50 additional preschool activities, including literacy activities that are better aligned with literacy research, more practical math ideas that help children learn much more than just numbers, and lots of art ideas that your children will love. It has an extensive and up-to-date must-have book list and more. Best of all, it’s a physical book you can hold, highlight and use to make teaching your preschooler at home fun and easy! This book is an excellent buffet of preschool learning activities that will help your child learn at the pace your family sets.
Here is what you can expect to find inside Everyday Preschool:
- Over 170 simple preschool activities that use everyday materials. You don’t need to invest a lot of money to teach your child at home.
- Activities are short, with minimal prep, so you can fit some learning into your busy day.
- The book is organized into nine categories of learning; literacy, math, science, sensory, art, fine motor, gross motor, social-emotional, and bedtime reading tips.
- Everyday Preschool activity book was created using various state standards for PreK and has tips for making activities easier or harder to fit your child.
- An Appendix filled with an extensive book list links to free printables, song lyrics, nursery rhymes, my favorite playdough recipe, and more.
Here is a sneak peek inside Everyday Preschool
If you want a preschool activity book that you can use every day, this is it. Everyday Preschool isn’t just for parents, though – if you are a preschool teacher like me starting the 2021 school year with a little uncertainty, these activities are all perfect for sending home for parents as part of remote learning preschool. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. I’ve done a lot of the work for you!