Naptime Creations are fun activities for school age children and parents. These hair bows are incredibly easy, need no glue or hot glue guns and cost next to nothing! Oh and they are really cute too!
- Gather your materials. You will need two fun contrasting ribbons, I am using craft ribbon because it’s stiffer and will keep it’s shape well. You also need a hair elastic, some pinking shears and a can from your pantry.
- Cut 4 pieces of ribbon, 2 in each color in two longer and two shorter lengths. I used pinking shears to prevent unraveling and i like the way it looks.
- Pop the elastic on the can , this will keep your elastic in one place while you tie the ribbons on.
- Tie the ribbon on making a snug knot. If the ribbon isn’t even don’t worry you can always cut it later.
- Keep tying the ribbon OVER the original knot, with your last layer you want to tie a double knot.
- That’s it- told you it was easy peasy!