I love tools that help even the littlest child make recognizable shapes, especially for holiday or special occasion crafts. This Valentine’s Day craft could be done with paint and plain paper for the smallest artists or older kids you could use glue like us, then cut each out and glue them on a contrasting piece of paper for an, even more, polished look. The sky is the limit, the materials are simple, and the result is fun and cute! My son loved it because he needed no help and got to use “sprinkles” which is perfect for a three-year-old!
- Gather your materials. You will need some heart cookie cutters, a dish, glue, sparkles, pinking shears, and paper.
- Start by pouring some glue onto your dish and dip it in.
- Add to your paper.
- Use a smaller cookie cutter and repeat!
- Time for glitter ( have your dust buster ready… just sayin’)
- Shake off extra.
- Let dry and trim with pinking shears.
- Glue or tape to the 2nd piece of paper.
Last weekend we featured some of our favorite