I love tools that help even the littlest child make recognizable shapes, especially for holiday or special occasion crafts. This easy Valentine’s Day craft could be done with paint and plain paper for the smallest artists or for older kids you could use glue like we did, then cut each out and glue them on a contrasting piece of paper for an even more, polished look. The sky is the limit, the materials are simple, and the result is fun and cute! My son loved it because he needed no help and got to use “sprinkles” which is perfect for a three-year-old!
Glitter Glue Hearts – Easy Valentine’s Day Craft
- Gather your materials. You will need some heart cookie cutters, a dish, glue, sparkles, pinking shears, and paper.
- Start by pouring some glue onto your dish and dip the cookie cutters in.
- Add glue shapes to your paper.
- Use a smaller cookie cutter and repeat the process!
- Time for glitter ( have your dust buster ready… just sayin’)
- Shake off extra.
- Let dry and trim with pinking shears.
- Glue or tape to the 2nd piece of paper and your easy Valentine’s Day craft is ready to go.
Last weekend we featured some of our favorite