Whether you have a budding environmentalist or astronomer this planet earth banner is a fun decoration to make and decorate with for Earth Day! My son loved this Earth Day craft and just kept going and going!
- Gather your materials. You will need some coffee filters, blue and green food coloring, a pen, scissors, some party streamers, an eye dropper and tape .
- Start by drawing circles on your coffee filters.
- Mix water and food coloring ( I used a lot of color so it would show up on the filters.)
- Using the eye droppers add the colors to your coffee filters.
- He was in heaven he loved making these . I had a few layers of paper towels under the coffee filters to absorb the extra which was great since he saturated many of the filters.
- Let dry.
- Cut circles out.
- Tape onto the streamer.
- Hang up and talk about why you made this craft, how precious and fragile our earth is and how we can help preserve it!
Our Favorite Book About Recycling