Naptime Creations are summer crafts for school age kids!
- Gather your materials. You will need some heavy paper or card stock, old greeting cards are a great free and environmentally sound option for fun paper! You also need some glue, scissors, ribbon, a hole punch or eyelet press, and paper punches . You can also use stickers, or stamps!
- Cut 2 rectangles out of different papers, one larger than the other.
- Punch some fun shapes out of paper .
- Glue onto the smaller rectangle.
- Glue the smaller rectangle onto the larger one , let dry some.
- Using the eyelet setter or hole punch, punch a hole at the top of the rectangles ( make sure that you go through both layers) .
- Thread a loop of ribbon through.
- Pull ends of the ribbon through the loop and tighten.
- Get to reading something GREAT!