These are so simple to make but really beautiful. You could use the technique to make garlands , add flowers to invites and even make brooches. One tip: the labels peel off easily but if they are saturated in paint it gets tricky, so try not to gob it on the middle.
- Gather your materials you will need some paint, dot labels ( from stationary aisle), cupcake liners in different sizes, brushes, card stock and double stick tape. Ignore the ribbon- at first I was thinking I’d make a garland.
- Start by putting the circular labels in the middle of the liners.
- Paint. I had so much fun painting these , crafts are so relaxing.
- Let dry.
- Peel off the center to reveal a uniform middle for all the flowers.
- Tape some of the smaller flowers into the middle of larger ones.
- Tape flowers onto the card stock. I think I may frame it.