My goal is to make planning and teaching easier for you all year long. That means creating simple resources like my thematic units and these smaller printable packs that help make your classroom fun and engaging. This forest animals theme pack is filled with activities to use during center aka free choice time. Every forest animals theme activity works on multiple skills, let me tell you what you will find inside:
- Tower building cards that work on matching, counting, and number recognition as well as fine motor skills.
- Forest animal rescue pretend play that includes pre-writing skills, pretend play, and language development.
- Number clip cards that work on number recognition, build pincer grasp, and one to one correspondence.
- Letter match cards that work on uppercase to lowercase matching as well as fine motor skills.
- Playdough activity that develops storytelling, hand strength, and sensory play.
- Number mats that work on one to one correspondence and number recognition.
- Skip counting puzzle that works on visual sequencing, skip counting, and hand-eye coordination.
Need more ideas?
Don’t miss all our printable thematic units and smaller printable packs – check out our whole library here.
Leave a Comment