22 Activites For Kids Under 2

{Hello! If you are checking us out for the first time and like what you see you can follow us on Pinterest and  subscribe here and get new ideas to play and learn with your kids daily. }

activities for one year olds

Kids under two can have fun too! My sweet baby girl just turned 2 but she has been playing and creating with us since she was only 6 months old. There is so much fun babies and toddlers can have. Below are our favorite 22 activities for one year olds but older kids will like them too.  Only you as a parent/ teacher know what your children are ready to do, only expose them to materials you are comfortable with and remember that all activities on No Time For Flash Cards require adult supervision.  Now to the fun!

Alphabet Playdough
Pretend Play Grocery Store
Toddler Beading
Toddler Butterfly Craft
Recycled Drum
Discovery Bottles For Babies
Painting With Water

Comments

1. Terri says

Thank you, thank you for these ideas!! I have a 14mo old and have been putting together activities for him, but find most out there are for older kids. Much appreciated!!

I love this post. Mine is actually over two. He’ll be 2 1/2 in a few days but I still think he’ll love a bunch of these activities. Since it’s summer and I also have a 4 year old to entertain, it’s sometimes nice to have something to fall back on that is just “easy” and “low pressure”. Thanks!

3. Eve says

My friend told me about this blog and I love it thanks for all the hard work and great ideas you put into it my daughters are gonna start having even more fun.

Wow! I love these ideas! I love the bubble wrap starfish. I never would have thought to do that with bubble wrap and am so excited to try it with my children. With a 15 mo old and 3 year old I find myself doing most projects with my 3 year old while the 15 mo old naps. It is great to have ideas on how to get him involved.

Hi, I just stared teaching 2yr olds and I just wanted to say that I love these Ideas. I’ve been looking for ideas for theme lessons. These craft ideas are simple and easy just enough for a 2yr old. Please keep them coming.

6. jayanthi varun says

Thank you for ur ideas.
    my baby girl is just 18 month n she wants to do everything of her own …
    she don’t want toys but need something new :-)
    you have shared somany new ideas which my sanju baby surely enjoy …..<3<3<3<3 :-) <3<3<3<3<3<3
    jayanthi v