22 Activities For Kids Under 2

{Hello! If you are checking us out for the first time and like what you see you can follow us on Pinterest and  subscribe here and get new ideas to play and learn with your kids daily. }

activities for one year olds

Kids under two can have fun too! My sweet baby girl just turned 2 but she has been playing and creating with us since she was only 6 months old. There is so much fun babies and toddlers can have. Just check out all these activities for kids under 2.  Below are our favorite 22 activities for one year olds but older kids will like them too.  Only you as a parent/ teacher know what your children are ready to do, only expose them to materials you are comfortable with and remember that all activities on No Time For Flash Cards require adult supervision.  Now to the fun!

Alphabet Playdough
Pretend Play Grocery Store
Toddler Beading
Toddler Butterfly Craft
Recycled Drum
Discovery Bottles For Babies
Painting With Water

Do you need ideas for older kids?

Check out our BRAND new Playful Preschool eBook. It is packed with awesome hands on preschool activities anyone can do at home. It’s $8.99 . Click on the image below to buy.

3-5 preschool ebook

Like this post? Share it with a friend!

Become an Email Subscriber

Sign up above and receive all new No Time for Flashcards posts directly in your email inbox.

You may also like these posts

25 simple rainy day activities for toddlersabc activity for kidsfood activities for kids

18 Comments

1. Terri says

Thank you, thank you for these ideas!! I have a 14mo old and have been putting together activities for him, but find most out there are for older kids. Much appreciated!!

I love this post. Mine is actually over two. He’ll be 2 1/2 in a few days but I still think he’ll love a bunch of these activities. Since it’s summer and I also have a 4 year old to entertain, it’s sometimes nice to have something to fall back on that is just “easy” and “low pressure”. Thanks!

Wow! I love these ideas! I love the bubble wrap starfish. I never would have thought to do that with bubble wrap and am so excited to try it with my children. With a 15 mo old and 3 year old I find myself doing most projects with my 3 year old while the 15 mo old naps. It is great to have ideas on how to get him involved.

Hi, I just stared teaching 2yr olds and I just wanted to say that I love these Ideas. I’ve been looking for ideas for theme lessons. These craft ideas are simple and easy just enough for a 2yr old. Please keep them coming.

5. jayanthi varun says

Thank you for ur ideas.
    my baby girl is just 18 month n she wants to do everything of her own …
    she don’t want toys but need something new :-)
    you have shared somany new ideas which my sanju baby surely enjoy …..<3<3<3<3 :-) <3<3<3<3<3<3
    jayanthi v

6. jenna says

Love this list! What kind of paint do you use? My 14 mo old son still loves to put everything in this mouth so I rarely break out the crayons or paint for fear of it being harmful. Suggestions?? Thanks!